snow fight?

Hey everyone! I am going to have a snow ball fight at the snow forts in the server snow bank! here is the invitation:

What: Snowball Fight, Card Jitsu Party, Sledding Match, Pizza Party
CPTime: 10:00 AM 10:15 AM 10:30 AM 10:45 AM
Server: Snow Bank
Rooms: Meet me at the Snow forts at 9:50 CPtime. I will set up a Team Red and a Team Blue. Whoever throws the most Snowballs, wins! Then I will tell everyone to go to the Dojo to play card Jitsu. Watch the time because if you are playing while we switch rooms, you will get confused. Then at 10:30, we will Go to the ski hill and see who has some talent! At 10:45, we will meet in the Pizza Parlor and See how many customers we can serve (with me as the head boss). Everyone will turn green and dress up as a pizza person (if they can) and we will have a blast. After the party, Watch my blog to find out the winners of the snow fight. Who do you think will win? send in a comment!

3 comments:

nplussevan said...

ill be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the owner of poptropenguin

Mitch said...

http://imanono-7799flsav-78938028757777.blogspot.com/

That is the link to my old blog! I found it using google! I FOUND IT!

molly222 said...

Hey,
Your blog looks so muck better I love the coffee shop music It looks great!!!


-Molly222